Adopting a Bully
We at Jiris Olde Bulldogges Kennel have an open door policy & actually welcome you to visit our Bulldogges family to meet & greet the owners Iris & Jimmie. You will also meet & greet the parents of the Bullies on site. There you will observe first & the pampered life of a Jiris Olde English Bulldogges. A deposit of $500.00 can be initiated to separate your Bully from the rest of the Bullies that are for sale until the Bullies are able to leave to their new home, which will be no sooner than eight (8) weeks after birth. Upon your request, we can provide you with several photos before the Bullies are able to go to their new homes. If the need arises, we will be able to hold your Bully up to an additional two (2) weeks, for a total of ten (10) weeks after their birthday at no extra charge.
On the day of the final sale, all of our Bullies will have current health records. We can meet with our Florida customers’ part way, free of charge for a distance of up to 100 miles. For those customers that are outside the state of Florida, we will send additional photos & at the customers’ expense arrange shipping nationwide.
To adopt a Bully from Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel, please contact us through our website, or our email:
additionally, feel free call me directly at 407.414.5878.
Jimmie & Iris
Pick of the Litter
The first & second pick-of-the-litter requires a deposit of $500.00 once pregnancy is confirmed via ultrasound. We will then notify you within 24/48 hours after the Bullies are born & send photos of all the Bullies at six (6) days old. The family will have 48 hours to select a Bully of their choice or forfeit their pick-of-the-litter option to the next family on the pick-of-the-litter list that will also have a 24/48 hours window to make their final selection. Once the Bullies have reached ten (10) days of age & neither the first nor the second pick-of-the-litter families have made their selection, then all of the Bullies will be put on the open market. Under no condition will Jiris Olde English Bulldogges place any of their Bullies on a pick-of-the-litter or a regular hold without the $500.00 deposit. The balance of the cost of the Bully is due 48 hours prior to the Bulldogges eight (8) weeks of age, regardless if the Buyer decides to hold the Bully additional time.
If a family initiates a deposit & for any reason they do not decide on a Bully selection at the time that the deposit is provided, the deposit will be applied to another Bully for up to two (2) years after receipt of the deposit with the understanding that Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel cannot guarantee a set amount of Bully litters to choose from within that time frame.
Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel reserves the right to choose any Bulldogges for their breeding program before any first pick option.
This is the contract & purchase agreement for an Olde English Bulldogges Bully produced by Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel.
DOB March 1st 2018
A $500 deposit will be required to hold your Bully. Bullies are picked on a first come, first deposit received, first to reserve. Deposits can be paid on our website via:
- Cash Payment (preferred)
- Cashier’s check
- money order or
Your Bully cannot be put on reserve until the deposit is received. Your Bully cannot be placed on reserve until your method of payment clears our bank.
Below is a copy of the contract all Buyers are required to sign prior to delivery:
Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Purchase Agreement
All Bullies are sold on a first come, first served basis which is based on the time & date of receipt of deposit by the Seller. A deposit of $500 is required in order to hold a Bully for a Buyer. The Bully must be shipped or picked up in person by the Buyer when the Bully is between eight (8) & ten (10) weeks of age. If the Bully has passed the eight (8) weeks of age at time of the deposit, the Bully must be picked up within two (2) weeks of date the deposit is received by the Buyer. If the Bully is not shipped or picked up by the dates outlined above, the Buyer will forfeit the NON REFUNDABLE deposit as damages & the Bully will be put up for sale.
I, Jimmie Ortiz (“Seller”) transfers ownership of the Bully described below to: _________________________ (“Buyer”). All deposits & payments are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions. The Bullies purchase price listed above & if applicable, all shipping & handling costs must be paid in full to the Seller at least 48 hours prior to scheduled shipping of the Bully. Full payment may be made at time of delivery if the Bully is picked up in person by the Buyer payment will be made as previously mentioned:
- Cash Payment (preferred)
- Cashier’s check
- money order or
BUYER agrees to the following terms & conditions:
- To receive a health record that lists all vaccines, deworming & medications administered to the Bully.
- In the event that the Buyer purchases the Bully & finds it to have been unfit for purchase at the time of acquisition the Buyer must notify the pet dealer within two (2) business days of the veterinarian’s determination that the Bully was unfit. The Buyer has the right exchange the Bully at the Seller’s discretion, but will not receive reimbursement for related veterinary services. Prior to issuing an exchange it is the right of the Seller to have the Bully examined by another veterinarian of his choosing.
- To waive & relinquish his or her right to return the Bully for congenital or hereditary disorders. If a licensed veterinarian certifies that at the time of sale or up to one (1) year from date of birth the Bully was unfit for purchase due to a congenital or hereditary disorder that is a major medical concern. At the Seller’s discretion, the Seller will afford the Buyer the right to return the Bully & receive an exchange Bully of the Buyer’s choice of equivalent value, but not a refund of the veterinary costs related to the certification that the Bully is unfit & not a refund of the purchase price. The health guarantee expires one (1) year from date of birth. Shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer. The Buyer acknowledges that a Bully may not be determined unfit on account of an injury sustained or illness contracted after the Buyer takes possession of the Bully. A veterinary finding of intestinal or external parasites of any kind is not grounds for declaring a Bully unfit for sale unless the Bully is clinically ill because of that condition. Any & all medical expenses are always the responsibility of the Buyer while the Bully is in the Buyer’s possession.
- All Bullies are sold with no guarantee made as to size, color, quality & disposition or fertility. All Bullies are sold with full breeding rights. Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel does not guarantee that the Bully listed above when an adult will be able to produce offspring.
- If Jimmie Ortiz wishes to contest a demand for refund or exchange made by the Buyer under this agreement, Jimmie Ortiz may require the Buyer to produce the Bully for examination by a licensed veterinarian designated by him. Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer. Upon such examination, if the Buyer & Jimmie Ortiz are unable to reach an agreement that constitutes one (1) of the options set forth in this agreement within ten (10) business days following receipt of the Bully for such examination, the Buyer may initiate an action in a court of competent jurisdiction to recover or obtain a refund or exchange as allowed by this agreement.
- In the event that the Bully is sold or possession is relinquished to another person by the Buyer, the warranties contained in this contract are not transferrable & will be null & void.
- The Buyer agrees to be bound by laws of the State of Florida & further agrees that the transfer of ownership of the Bully from Jimmie Ortiz, AKA Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel, occurred in the State of Florida. This sales transaction took place in the state of Florida & that the Bully was sold prior to leaving the state of Florida. The Courts for the State of Florida will have exclusive jurisdiction for all matters &any legal actions will be adjudicated in the State of Florida & the county of Osceola.
- Any illnesses, conditions or defects caused by Buyer’s neglect, abuse or mishandling are NOT covered by this health guarantee & a replacement Bully will not be given to the Buyer. If your Bully is used in any sort illegal activity (Bully fighting) or in any extreme sports (weight pulling), is mistreated, malnourished, abused and/or not taken care of, this guarantee is completely null & void. Bullies should not be over-fed & become obese as this will affect the Bully’s development, as well as being over-exercised before 18 months of age. We recommend you switch your Bully to Canidae’s All Life Stages Dog Food at six (6) months of age, which is beneficial for its growth.
- The Buyer may send pictures periodically of their Jiris Olde English Bulldogge to add to our website
- It is unacceptable to leave your Bully tied up outside. A fenced yard or Bully run is recommended for adequate playtime. A large wire crate is great & recommended for keeping your Bully safe inside while you are away
- If the Buyer has never owned a Bully before, we recommend that the Buyer attend at least one Bully Obedience Class to learn about training
- The Buyer agrees to feed the Bully an all-natural diet which is free of corn, wheat, soy, & artificial ingredients. Should the owner decide not to follow these instructions, this guarantee will become null & void
- The Buyer & Seller agree that this is the full & complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale & purchase of this Bully by Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel
- Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel reserves the right to terminate this contract & refuse sale to any party who does not put the interest of the Bulldogge first
- Jiris Olde English Bulldogges Kennel motto:
- “If I am comfortable, then my Bully is comfortable”
I HAVE READ & FULLY UNDERST& THIS AGREEMENT:
(PRINT BUYER’S NAME) (Date)
_______Jimmie Ortiz____________ ______________________________
(SELLERS’ NAME) (Date)